Work at SMART Technologies, and you could be part of a team the redefines the way the world works and learns. SMART creates leading edge collaborative solutions for both the education and enterprise markets. We are connected, curious and courageous. Join us and work for a true technology company where your ideas can make a difference.
Reporting to the manager, financial planning, systems & analysis, you will be the key finance representative in ERP/Oracle design, enhancements, testing and special projects. You will work closely with other finance managers to set priorities for financial systems baseline development and expansion of our ERP to other legal entities ensuring data capture and reporting requirements are identified and solutions designed and built to support to both Education and Business streams
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Key Finance representative for CAB [change advisory board], IS projects, SWAT initiatives, Oracle system enhancements and help to ensure alignment between all Finance systems [ERP, HRM, Hyperion].
- Key finance business representative ERP system projects from the design, enhancements, testing and training to end users.
- GetPaid Software Administrator (set up, strategy changes, user access) as needed address system changes and training requirements.
- Global Software Administrator and new report prioritization.
- SMART representative for OAUG (Oracle Applications User Group). Includes annual conference, access to OAUG webinars and access for OAUG website (whitepapers, Oracle updates).
- Critical assessor for Finance projects, SAC requests, I.S. tickets and impact to Finance for other Departments IS/ ERP requests, including prioritization of initiatives and proper resource allocation for testing and training. Attend monthly SAC committee and assist in coordination of SAC releases. Work closely with the Oracle solution architects to understand the capabilities to collectively select the optimal solution to meet business and reporting needs given available resources.
- Assist Finance team with developing process improvements focused on efficiencies, prevention of errors and improvements in reporting.
- Foster team approach for tickets in Oracle to correct errors in transactional processing. Work closely with the Oracle Operations team on issue root cause analysis, ensure ?fix? is tested prior to migration to production and develop steps to prevent further errors from occurring.
- Work with Corporate Controller and Manager Internal Controls, to support compliance with internal controls within Finance through development of clear processes and training documentation and also quarterly system access reporting, review and updates.
- Develop comprehensive Oracle training plans for Finance by area (AR, GL, AP, Bid Desk, Cost Management, Fixed Assets)